January 12, 2013 by Tara.OBrien
Filed Under: agency representation, bank screwups, buying a home, buying and selling a home, condo for sale, condos and lofts, Edina Housing Market, electrical, electrical fires, electrical saftey, fire dangers, foreclosed homes, foreclosure, Good Real Estate News, home buying process, home for sale, home staging, homes for sale in minneapolis, homes for sale in shakopee, homes for sale., housing, housing prices, linden hills, market news, market update, minneapolis condos, minneapolis homes for sale., minneapolis market, Minneapolis Neighborhoods, minneapolis real estate, Minneapolis Real Estate Blog, minneapolis realtors, minnesota real estate, mortgage information, National Garden Month, powderhorn minneapolis, powderhorn park home for sale, purchasing condos, real estate sales, sell my house, shakopee home, shakopee real estate, short sale, Short Sale Success Stories, st paul homes for sale, staging your home for sale, the towers condo, townhomes for sale, urban living, what do I qualify for, [Military Base] News
November 2, 2012 by Tara.OBrien
- Home prices are up, NOW! Historically home prices level off this time of year. We are seeing some great areas where home prices have had a good increase during this last quarter.
- Inventory is low. We need good homes for the buyers who are currently looking. They have seen everything out there and are not impressed.
- Buyers are waiting. There is a large amount of people waiting until spring to sell, so home buyers are out of options and just waiting for good homes to come on the market.
- Multiple offers on homes priced right. When inventory is low and buyers are waiting for homes to come on the market, as soon as they do, there is typically more than one buyer waiting for that home.
- Interest rates are still unbelievably low. This is important if you are planning to move up into a larger home, it will save you money on your new mortgage.
- Competition will be higher in spring. Most people thinking about selling will wait until spring, which will mean more competition for you if you do as well.
- Beat the cold. Selling now will allow you to spend the freezing cold winter months getting your NEW home into shape. Painting, remodeling and decorating are best done in the winter.
- Winter months bring out the most serious buyers. Most people do not want to drive around looking at homes when it is snowy and below zero, so you know if someone is then they have to find a place and are not out kicking tires.
- Its time to move on with your life. If you have made the decision to sell, then why wait and prolong the inevitable. Start your new chapter sooner and close the current one in time to say you took advantage of the market and it paid off.
- You get to see and work with ME!!! Call me and I can help you get your home ready to sell and work with you to get your home sold fast and for top dollar.